Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Trials and Tribulations are Life's Blessings

I have been very occupied with lots of things in my life that I have lost track of my blogs. I thought I still have six blogs and have forgotten my two new blogs! This is one of the two :-(. Shame on me. Can you blame me? With our recent trip to the Philippines and my health, I think those who really know me and love me will understand what I am going through. They would say that my health and family is more important than anything in this world. Life is still hard after we got back from our trip, but it has to go on. Trials and tribulations are part of life...they will help mold me into a better and stronger person....for me these are blessings for I can learn from them. I love my life even with those trials. They make my life better and happier!

2 comments:

Spanish Pinay said...

Ces, you'll be in my prayers. Whatever you are undergoing right now, know that you are not alone. And as what you said, trials make us stronger... so just hold on! About your health, I do wish you the best and I pray for your necessary recovery.

Spanish Pinay

Cecile said...

thanks you dear :-); salamat sa dalaw ha...

Post a Comment