Thursday, May 12, 2011

An Award from Spanish Pinay

I received this award before; I think last year if I am not mistaken. Anyway, I'd like to thank Spanish Pinay for sharing me this award.

Second Award for my new blog :-)

The Catch....
~ For the seven lovely blogs I've share this award, the owners should write 7 things about him/herself.
~ Then, they should also tag another 7 lovely blogs. Easy...right?

Now, here it is:

1. I have been married to my wonderful husband for almost 10 years now :-).
2. I teach 6-7 year old kids at Sunday School.
3. My one and only sister died without me seeing her and knowing her :-/.
4. Is missing my baby girl who is in Heaven now :-/.
5. I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (Mormon).
6. Was once a Missionary for the Church mentioned in #4.
7. Can speak Cebuano language, too!

I am now tagging:
1. Ahmee
2. Haze
3. Juliet
4. Bambi N.
5. Hazel L.
6. Rubz
7. Anne

Come ladies and grab the award....and let's get to know each other a little bit more.And oh, remember to visit those you tagged with and tell that you have an award for them. Thank you so much ladies :-)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment